Bluemoon157Bluemoon157

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Dan-J (DJ RISE Remix) Dan-J (DJ RISE Remix)

This is what Im talking about!

Dude, this sounds excellent! Maybe add a pad or too with some strings and see how it'll come!

Overall, neat job. Check out my latest songs!

DJ-RISE responds:

"Dude, this sounds excellent!"

Thanks. LOL. Its alright. XD

"Maybe add a pad or too with some strings and see how it'll come!"

LOL. There are pads in it. No strings though. I didn't want to overcrowd it...TOO much. LOL.

"The melody was pretty sweet, nice drums. You could just turn the kick and hihat up a little, they were a bit too plain."

LOL. The low quality of the song doesn't do it justice.

"Overall, neat job. Check out my latest songs!"

Will do.

Thanks for yuor review. Ciao.

tbhs(masebb remix) tbhs(masebb remix)

Pretty basic tune.

But I see you used some fl presets. Try and dl some none-preset songs. Im sure they will help you with your music making. And maybe you should dl some synth plugins. But maybe do that later on when you produce hot tracks!

The melody was pretty. I enjoy it. But maybe you should addin some effects. like when the melody fades in.

Good job Masebb! I enjoyed this song much.. Check out some of my latest tunes!

[ALPHA] Forrestial Wanderigs [ALPHA] Forrestial Wanderigs

Yeah, it does.

Good tipe of music for a 8bit game. The notes could've been a lot better, but I see your point. Nicely done. Keep up the good work, check out my latest!

Bloody Chords Bloody Chords

James Bond-ish

Very bond-ish man. The drum loops were unique, and it fitted well with the basses/pads. Great job on this. Check out my latest track!

NN - Song 4 NN - Song 4

Hmm..

The beat wasn't very strong enough. Also the bass. Wasn't very trance-like. But I see what your doing with it. after the snare comes in, the emptry space was kind of long. But, good job, keep it up!

Nynety-Nyne responds:

Trance is shit, its a fact. I was gonna put it under DnB but it didn't really sound like that either.

extractor - last day trip extractor - last day trip

You rock!

You use sytrus very well. The build ups are superb! Love the starwar-ish effects! Great job dude, keep it up!

extractor responds:

ye i used sytrus in this project and about buildup hmm .. i had few other ideas but they didnt match to good in this track

cyu around =)

Snow - Water Fall Snow - Water Fall

Sweet song!

Sweet song! I love the string effect, great job!